Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Future.

I find myself getting inspired at all hours of the night, succumbing to the mysterious energy of the "witching hour"... also I can never sleep because of my persistent insomnia O_o
I have decided at this very hour of 3:33 AM on October 12, 2010 that I am going to start working on an interdisciplinary project. Yes, a project. And no it's not for school- gasp. I know. I can barely believe it myself.
For far too long I have been wondering what it is I want out of life, entangling myself in massive amounts of stress and endless hours of hopeless thought. I have finally decided exactly what it is I want to write. Not only write- what it is I need to do right now in my life. Quite a few experiences have brought me to this conclusion, including some movies I've watched recently, and some conversations I've had with numerous people... about love, about life, all that good stuff. I will let you know exactly what this project entails once of course I've worked the details out. I feel good about this. I guess we'll see what happens...


I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment