Monday, December 6, 2010

F*CK YOU

Not literally. I mean, that's just blind hostility. I'm dedicating a post to this new Cee Lo song because it's incredible. Every once in a while the mainstream will be blindsided by ridiculous talent and forced to realize the ever-deteriorating state of the music industry and its notoriously awful superstars. Every time Cee Lo comes out with something it's refreshing and just so darned good. This song in particular has me stupidly singing along and wanting to listen to it over and over again despite my aversion to listening to songs on repeat... it kinda drives me nuts. With this upbeat tempo and catchy, not to mention controversial, lyrics Cee Lo has once again blown my mind and relieved me of the insurmountable stress that has been accumulating in the past few weeks. Thank you, Cee Lo. Music is such a wonderful thing... when it's done right.


SO GOOD. Karaoke anyone?!

This is also exciting.


Ugh. sigh.


I LOVE YOU.
image from americansongrwriter.com



I need this album!
I don't think I've been excited about an album in a while...


I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment