Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Obsession pt 2

Music that has recently become more meaningful to me due to certain events and such.



Directed by Eric Wareheim. Edited by Ben Berman. Produced by Clark Reinking.

Saw MGMT perform this song live and felt the most inexplicable euphoria.



After hearing this song on the Adult Swim game, Robot Unicorn Attack, I was instantly hooked. Thanks, Dan Garzi.



I like the Yeasayer stuff played at Urban, but when I heard their first album- SOLD. Love it. As a wise man once said, "It's more organic than their newer stuff." I totally dig it.



I mean, I freaking love Passion Pit. Possibly my favorite band right now.
And here's a link to a sweet, soft rendition of that fist pumper performed by Michael Angelakos




Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, home is wherever I'm hearing you.
I remember hearing this song at urban and then discovering one of my friends put it on a mix she made for me, thanks Laura Lo!

And finally this amazing video for Hot Chip, which is irritatingly unable to be embedded, but here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaCZN2N6Q_I&feature=player_embedded

I ♥ music.



I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment