Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Girls

Again I have to write about my weekend because I left out a few VERY IMPORTANT details. One, Thorgy Thor and two, Jade. Thorgy has really been expanding her repertoire and has been performing like a fiend these last few weeks all around Brooklyn. Wherever she goes she has a huge following of friends and fans who are astounded by her performances time and time again. It's so exciting to go to her show, having no idea what she'll perform and wondering how the hell these ideas manifested. Her orginiality and stage presence without fail will put a smile on your face.
I'm so excited for Jade because she seems to be spreading her wings beyond the bounds of Westchester and joining a bigger scene that's more fitting to her personality. People are already enamored by her and her ability to keep the audience captivated with every step she takes.

This past weekend I saw Thorgy Thor and Jade perform a few times at two different places- Bar 4 and Sugarland. They know how to put on a SHOW. Once I get clips from Thorgy Thor's solo performance I will most definitely put it up, but for now you'll have to enjoy this encore performance he did Sat. night at Bar 4 with Oscar (another starlet):



And here's Jade! Also at bar 4



Thorgy Thor and JADE



















They'll both be performing the second Sunday of September at Sugarland! Save the date!

DON'T MISS IT!!! DON'T MISS IT!!! DON'T MISS IT!!! 






















Yeah, I pulled THAT out. So early 2000s, right?! ha





I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment