Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random

Here are some awesome/absurd things that I have discovered this week...

I actually discovered this last year, but have recently been eyeballing it. It's my friend Emma's photography website that is just plain kick ass...

Sick Pics

Here are a pair of shoes sold at Urban Outfitters for a whopping... wait for it...


$58!!!! whaaaaat?!

I find myself getting addicted to things such as the cheesy bean and rice burrito from Taco Bell

Image from restaurant news. yummo.
Now, I have a new obsession. The cinnamon coffee cake from Starbuck's. I swear these places are putting some kind of drug in their food... I had two of these a few days ago and felt nothing but shame afterward... alright and sheer joy.





Image from healthyandsane.com which is a really cool blog btw!

 I've also been craving Trader Joe's cheese tortellini.

Can you tell I'm super hungry and absolutely love food?

Oh and here's another absurd thing. This crazy picture I took of my self that looks like I'm anxiously awaiting the apocalypse knowing I will be safe wrapped in my covers.

Absurd.


Alright. I need to do some food shopping. I promised Zach I'd cook dinner for him. He deserves it for being SUPER AWESOME FANTASTIC (he is included in the list of awesome/absurd things... obviously he's awesome).

One more absurd thing.



wtf.




I'm out.

1 comment: