Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'M TRAPPED

In Yonkers. FML.

Brooklyn baby, one day we'll be reunited. On a cool day in December we will meet, and Yonkers will be forgotten. All of the horrid memories, the nightmarish days, the incessant madness- poof! Gone in an instant when I cross the threshold of my wonderful burrough. I can feel my energy leaking out of me. Yonkers, darling you're breaking my heart. We have to go our separate ways. These past few days have been a haze. Light blending into dark with such devious ease. I'm trying my hardest not to sink to my knees and beg for release from this incorrigible hell. Alone in my deepest desires to flee from thee, I wait for the one person who can release me. One person who has been running errands, in and out for days, going to work, preparing for the holidays, forgetting an increasingly impatient guest (feeling more like a prisoner). And all I can do is wait and wait and wait, my eagerness depleting along with my energy. Hopefully I won't be completely diminished by the time Brooklyn and I reunite. I can barely type anymore ........................................


I'm (soooooooooo) out (of it).

WAAAIT!! ANOTHER THING!! (HOW COULD I FORGET!) pardon my french but ef that ruling ny. how the hell could this happen in such a liberal state? this is truly getting ridiculous. the amount of injustice in the "legal system" is already unbearable and the continuation of such blatant ignorance is so incredibly shameful. How could this happen in "progressive America?" My love for NY and my already dwindling hope for humanity is rapidly depreciating. I loved what NY stood for, or what I thought NY stood for. Now there's this disgusting haze of disappoint suffocating the streets of the city that never sleeps (now the city that encourages injustice). There's so much wrong with this city and I was willing to love it anyway, but then this happened. C'mon NY, you're breaking my heart.



Not you Kermit, you're okay. you rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment