Friday, December 18, 2009

Random

I'm bored. I feel like I should update. But I don't really have a topic, just some random thoughts... here we goooo!



Ed Norton is mentioned in a Tribe Called Quest Song. Now I love him even more.

Also love Tribe Called Quest even more.

I'm starting to submit my writings to different places! Yay!

I'm so proud of my friend who started a publishing company and wrote a freaking book! Big ups!
Divine Apocalypse: The Beginning of the End
He's also on Twitter: novalpublishing
Get it.

My roommate and I are are discussing a joint venture involving band reviews and recruiting bands for his label. HOW FREAKIN SWEET IS THAT?!
So keep an eye out for some awesomeness.

I love old Taking Back Sunday I don't care who knows it!!

oh em geeee eeeeek!!! haha. oh boy. i love how "gun" is censored. stupid.

Going to Jersey tonight.

I got home from work at 3 am. this morning. I definitely need a new gig.

I'm hungry.

Okay.

Time to start my life today.


I'm out.

one more thing... I want to dance with him(mmmm).

YES.YES.YES.YUMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment