Thursday, April 8, 2010

THORGY ft. JADE At Bar 4

I have been so lucky to be around so many talented, driven people since I've come back to Brooklyn. My friends, who I could not be more proud of (unless I wanted to explode), have been constantly blowing my mind with their extraordinary capabilities and just downright amazing attitudes towards life, this thirst that it just so contagious!

Last Saturday night I had the great opportunity to watch 2 wonderful friends of mine, Shane and Davon perform. They gave bar 4 , in association with Queerspondence, a fantastic show! Both Thorgy (Shane) and Jade (Davon) are auditioning for next season's Rupaul's Drag Race and for this upcoming season Rupaul requires each contestant to perform her song "Don't Be Jealous of My Boogie." Here is Thorgy's performance at Bar 4 with Jade singing said song...


Video compliments of Davon.

My favorite part of the performance is near the end (4:56) INCREDIBLE!!


Check out Thorgy's fb fan page HERE
There's also an article about him in Overflow magazine with fantastic pictures of Shane in and out of drag.

And here is Jade's fb page HERE!

I am so proud of them. And I wish them the best of luck in the competition!!

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment