Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!

It's Friday! Woo!

This week I am dubbing the week of Inception and Discovery.

I went to see Inception the other day and it was ridiculous to say the very least. There are still a lot of questions I need answered. I'll probably have to watch it again. No worries people, there will be no spoilage here.

Discovery: Things I Discovered this week:

-Devin Dugan's amazing ability to photograph things in a way I've never seen. He's amazing.
-How vastly different cultures can be and how incredible and beautiful differences are
-An amazing sandwich shop in the lower east side
-I am still capable of "liking liking" someone
-I have inevitably become a regular at Union Pool against my wishes
-My love for Toots and The Maytals
-Silence isn't always awkward, but can be very telling and enjoyable
-Four Loko, is in fact the most detestable substance known to man, but at least it's cheap
-Friends and laughter have an inexplicably wonderful affect on life


It's been a helluva week...


I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment