Friday, January 22, 2010

HIPSTER METAMORPHOSIS

I was walking over to my friend's house when it hit me all at once. I looked like an effing hipster. The scarf. The headphones. The fanny pack... oh that fanny pack- I don't care I love it. Ha and while I was walking I found that record on the street courtesy of Elegante Records. I picked it up to smash with my roommate later (note: I still have it, completely intact 1/26/2010). We've heard records make a wonderful crashing sound and since this record I picked up looked like someone had already taken a bite out of it, there was no use for it, but to hear it's glorious percussion. Anyway, when I got to my friend's house I asked him to take a picture of me...



How crazayyy.
I think I'm in denial...


Alright. I gotta go get ready! Geebus!

I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. Ha.
    Well, be glad that you're limited to the looks. I don't know about you, but every hipster I've met has been an utter douchebag. All two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well, I'd like to think I'm not a d-bag... most of the time...

    ReplyDelete