Friday, February 19, 2010

Justin Bieber

Okay, I have just shamelessly jumped on the bandwagon. It's mildly embarrassing admitting my instant predilection for what I thought was an 11 year old, but look at him! He's adorable. He's singing about adorable teeny bopper things, how could you not tilt your head to the side and sigh in amusement. Plus, the song "Baby"(below) is just so catchy! Ugh. Where did he even come from?!

(twilight zone music)


According to Wikipedia (my Bible), he's from Canada, 15, and was discovered on youtube by Scooter Braun, who flew him to Georgia to consult with Usher (about what, I have no idea!). Bieber was then signed to Island records. His first album was released last November and it's called My World. He is "the only artist in Billboard history to have four singles from a debut album chart in the Top 40 of the Hot 100 before the album's release." How lucky is this kid?! He's already collaborated with Usher and Ludacris! Insanity.

Without further adieu here is the cutest video EVER...





I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. He's smart. Getting as much done as he can before puberty kills his career.

    ReplyDelete