Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grrrrl you so DIESEL

So, I went to my interview at and I think it went really well. The crowd I was with though was underwhelming and I'm hoping I didn't get swallowed up in their blah haha. I had a good time though, there were some really cool people there. I seem to get along better with guys though. Not sure why. And why is it so hard to be friends with guys? there are all these like preconceived notions and this futile pressure because you're a guy and i'm a girl. redic. oh! i met someone while i was waiting for the bus today. he came up to me and asked if the bus came and i told him it had. then he walked over a few feet away from me broke out his laptop and headphones and proceeded to break it down right there on the sidewalk. i mean, he was doin some choreoGRAPHY, it was fabulous. so now we're friends on twitter... kind of. i'm following him. whatevs, i'm proud of myself for talking to a stranger. Woop, there goes everything i learned in kindergarten.
I'm watching housewives of atlanta and i think they forgot to bleep out kim saying muthafucka. HILARIOUS. so good.
i need new music like whoa. gah it's so annoying not having any idea how to use downloading websites. i'm such a . Sigh. I need to make a lot of money quick. Maybe I should start playing the lotto. I'm hungry. I'm always hungry.

I love them.
Random.
What should I write about? lalalala
I should probably get a grip huh? NAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG. Can we talk about how petty the housewives are? I guess not. It is a show after all.
Ummmm CONFESSION: I kinda would like to meet PC from NYC Prep. Yes, i'm a twelve year old. Speaking of 12 year olds, twilight's new movie is coming out soon-gag choke cough vomit. Oh and can someone please tell hollywood to hold off on romantic comedies for a while- and for a while i mean stop making them completely. ugh they're so STUPID!!!
I need a new hobby. Maybe i'll start collecting stamps. These are cool...

I do want to start reading comic books. Like for reals. Okay... I'm babbling.
I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment