Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The New Addiction

Alright, so this addiction may not be so new, but it's decided to rear its ugly head at the most inopportune time. My $hopping addiction. It starts off with a few pieces I really like, some necessities and then I just spiral out of control. I'm spiraling right now. I just bought these adorable shoes from simple shoes, a site/company which i love because of their use of recycled materials to make their products, plus their company is fun and cares about the planet. It also doesn't hurt that they know how to design an adorable shoe. I bought these...


It was love at first sight.
So today I planned to buy more things, but hopefully today will also conclude my abominable spending.

I need to save so I can move outta here before I completely lose it. Luckily my aunt's sister flew in yesterday so she'll a wonderful distraction for my aunt, which is great.

I keep going to bed late and waking up early, it's very strange. It's a good thing though, right? But I mean, sometimes a girl just wants to sleep until 12, is that so bad?

Work today wooo

No comments:

Post a Comment