Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween: Where's Mike Meyers?

So I got up this morning after suffering from the worst headache I have ever experienced, strangely well rested. I went through my morning ritual, newmans cereal and TV until I have to start getting ready for work. Well i was eating my cereal and i saw that Halloween III: Season of the Witch was on HBO. Ohhh I thought! A nice slasher movie before work would so me some good. It was horrifyingly...boring. I was flipping back and forth between that, the majestic and one of many of my guilty pleasures- the rachel zoe project. I gave up on the movie after realizing it was not my favorite slasher thriller, but instead a mundane murder mystery that should have stayed in the eighties. The Majestic I hadn't seen and realized maybe that wasn't the worst thing ever. I mean, it's not something I would run out and buy on DVD, but it wasn't unwatchable. The Rachel Zoe Project is awesome. The fashion, the made up words, my favorite deer in headlights assistant stylist brad. It's entertaining, plus the fashion is always killer. It's fun to see what rachel will wear every episode. I haven't been watching it religiously, but that will soon change.
Work today at 4. woot. money! haha Maybe I won't be so awkward today... MUAHAHAHA, whatta joke.
Listening to: We Were Born the Mutants Again With Leafling- Of Montreal

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment