Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lazy Days

A day off today. It's nice. I like saying I have a day off because that implies I'm working and working is great because that means money. And we all know how important money is, disgustingly important, deceptively important, money scares me. What people do for it. The amount of power it gives people. It's a sordid concept that runs our society. Ah, the joys of capitalism.

Anyway, I've been tearing through the house trying to find scissors to make this necklace out of a shirt I bought.


I may use a razor. For some reason, I can find that and not a pair of scissors. Weird.

I've been watching old episodes of top chef today. I forgot how much I love Carla Hall! I really wish she would've won. She has so much charisma! Oh Carla I was always rooting for you!



I haven't gone to the movies in a while. I want to go see J.Gordon Levitt in 500 days of summer, but i'm still in that stupid post breakup stage where even the thought of lovey dovey movies makes me want to blow chunks everywhere. Well, I guess i was never really a fan of romantic movies... EVER, but now my aversion to them has reached all new levels. Love in general is no longer something i'm searching for? i don't know how to phrase that. Um, it's lost its luster you could say. When I'm walking through the mall and I see couples it takes every fiber in my body not to yell, "It won't last!" or "You think it's nice now! Just you wait!" Sigh. Hopefully, this bitterness will go away soon.


whew... that's pretty intense, eh?

I'm off to make my necklace, hope I can find some frekkin scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment