Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spoke n Heard

I went to this awesome place last night called bus boys and poets. I fell in love a lot-- I love words. It was so much fun and I got to know my coworkers a little better. We planned to go out saturday night and maybe even to tryst some time this week. Sigh. I like friends. It makes not living on my own that much more bearable. I think I might perform next week for open mike, but we'll see.
I'm looking for big people jobs now. I've had enough of this waiting around. I'm starting to apply for research assistant jobs, because I dunno, I guess i'm kinda interested in that. not knowing what i want is really infuriating, but i have to use my brother-in law's advice and just go through that tedious process of elimination. hopefully i won't get discouraged in the process. Oh! I got a job at FORD's Theatre

How rad is that?!
I'm also interviewing with Diesel tomorrow, which ought to be interesting. I already know what I'm wearing haha. Purple pencil skirt, white button down, black vest, black leggings, hot black boots, sexy attitude. that last one you can't see, but oh you'll feel it.
The new Diesel campaign is strange and wonderful and i just had to know who was behind it. Well i found out who photographed it, Jason Nocito. His photos are incredible. I think i'm going to surf the web for awesome photos instead of being productive. Sigh. It's so much more fun than being a grown up, negating responsibility, laughing at normalcy, all the while spiraling-- more like plummeting into nonexistence.
stupid life.

No comments:

Post a Comment