Thursday, October 29, 2009

What About Your Friends

A lot has happened to me this past week in regards to the development of my increasingly decisive plan for the future. It feels really good to know what I want finally and stop lying to myself for whatever ridiculous reasons. I'm still really content (happy?), which is something I'm making note of, because one, I don't think I've ever felt like this for an extended period of time, and two I don't want anyone thinking I'm depressed or anything and that's the reason I'm moving haha. That's silly. Okay, maybe not that silly. Anywho, my decision has been made and I'm making moves to be in the NYC vicinity by the end of November/ beginning of December. Woohoo!

Until I leave though there are many things I must do! I still haven't been to a lot of places of note and of course I must meet more people! People are fun. Well, some people.

I wanted this update to be epic considering I haven't written in a few days and I probably won't be writing while on my fantastical, splendiferous trip to NY, but now I can't think of anything insanely interesting to write about... boooooooo

Oh! There is something I did want to talk about! Friends.

Yes, friends. Wonderful beautiful surprising friends.
I can't get over what luck I've had these past few months meeting the people I have and really digging who they are and what they're about. Everyone I've met has been extremely generous and helpful, just plain fantastic. I never expected so many fortuitous happenings in so little time. So thank you friends =) There are a lot of crazies out there and for some reason I was able to avoid them... on the most part.

And to my friends for years I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support and your kindness. Ugh, this is getting too mushy for me. Time to end it. haha

I love you guys =/
you rock.

I can't freakin wait to leave tomorrow!!! AHHHHH!!! I'm like so excited. Okay.




I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment