Sunday, September 6, 2009

No, you're awesome!

So I'm hanging out with people...YAY. Maybe I won't turn into a socially decrepit old hag! I'm exaggerating. I enjoy exaggerating, it makes life more exciting. I'm kidding... kind of. That sounds like the confession of a habitual liar. I'm not. Promise. Well, shit now you don't trust me haha

Anyway, I haven't updated in a while. I had a decent weekend...FINALLY and got to get to know some more of my coworkers and such. Also, I went to DC to hang out with my friend who I haven't seen in a while, but not before being exposed to an utmost awkward situation where I somehow became a fifth wheel, and had to use my wits to quickly maneuver my way out of that train wreck.. I just told them I was going to leave, but whatevs! I still got out of there fairly unscathed, well maybe leaving a tiny piece of my dignity behind. So I met up with my other friend and we had a nice drink and caught up. We also got to see some intense voguing... I have no idea how to spell that btw. It was really fun to watch.

Today I have work and I should be getting ready and not updating! whoops! I'm going to buy a pair of jeans today... the sickness, may or may not have returned. I will try to suppress it. Wish me luck.

Also, need new music. NEED. Will get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment